Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Finally my knitting

Here are some pictures of my current knitting. It's been a while since I've shared my work. When you work on many things at once, it doesn't seem like anything is growing.
Another Color Play Mohair Wrap in Kidsilk Haze Stripe from Rowan. These are brand new colours that should be arriving in November.
Another Auburn Wave. This one is in tosh merino light.

No friend today to help me model. They have gone on a trip to Toronto for the weekend. Trendsetter Yarns is coming from California to have a booth at the Creative Festival. Barry has borrowed some of my friends as well as my grid. If you are at the show, stop by the booth and say HI to everyone.

Survivor tonight. Who is going home? The teams are switching up. This should be interesting. 

No comments: