Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday at Camp

It was a busy day at Camp. I taught Linen Stitch this morning. Here are a few swatches from the Campers. It was more about the technique than colours :) They brought scrap yarn because we were cutting a lot and I didn't want them ruining their 'good' stash yarn.

A lot of fun is had at Camp as well.
My Color Play Mohair Wrap has been very popular. Many people have had it on and I need to make sure that it isn't in some one's bag tomorrow.
The meals at Camp are awesome. We eat at long tables and try and switch up the seating throughout the weekend so that everyone has a chance to meet and chat.
Tonight was the student fashion show. The Campers bring in garments that they have knit during the year to show off. We had quite a few Color Affections in many great colour combinations.

It's bed time. Tomorrow is busy for Beth and I. We have a lot of packing to do before heading home.

No comments: