Saturday, September 27, 2014

A lot of knitting

When you get up at 3:30am to watch a sporting event, you can get a lot of knitting accomplished.

Here is my wrap when I got to work.
My computer stayed in his bag today and I knit while I was in the store. I don't normally do that because there are chores to be done but I was tired and knitting kept me awake. The wrap is growing.
My Rowan supplier informed me that the new colours of Kidsilk Haze Stripe won't be in the store until the end of October or beginning of November. I wish they'd get here sooner but it's out of my control.

After work I had a long nap so now I'm wide awake. A new show premiered this week and we have it taped - How to get away with murder. It is from the creator of Grey's Anatomy. We're going to watch in a bit - more knitting!! It's safe to say that I'm obsessed.

No comments: