Sunday, August 31, 2014

Will I make it?

It's 7:30, dinner is in the oven and I'm knitting like crazy. This is how far I am on Itineris. The extension is done and I'm onto the triangle.
I'm posting now so that I can spend the rest of the evening knitting. When I get the shawl finished I will post the picture just to prove that I made it in time. Yes, procrastination is my middle name :)

Cathy is a very thoughtful person. She wanted me to have an easy post tonight so she messaged pictures of her last project.
Just in time - I finished my log cabin afghan on our last night at the cottage. I did 25 squares instead of 20 because they are so fun to knit. Sort of addictive! I knit 8 ridges instead of 6 for the outside border. And "No!" Sarah's not getting this even though she tried her best to claim it for herself. A great end to a great vacation!
It is absolutely beautiful and I love it with the 25 squares. Now I'm ready to get back to mine. I think that I have 6 or 7 squares made.
Cathy's pictures look awesome. Now I want to rent a cottage next summer.


2 comments:

lookinout said...

The afghan is really pretty and has a velvet look. A great success!

Gillian

Trina said...

I think I need to start one of these afghans....a great travel project, right? So what if it takes 10 years?! It's stunning...those pics look like model photos in a knitting magazine.