Monday, July 14, 2014

Vacation Knitting

I'm leaving on Friday for a week in Myrtle Beach and need to figure out what I'm going to take to knit. I have Itineris. And Auburn Wave. And Roan. But I always like to start something new on a vacation.

The new yarn, Extra, from Blue Sky Alpacas is looking appealing.






Another Auburn Wave is a possibility. Yes, I love the pattern. Perfect vacation knitting. I have the pattern memorized. A lot of knits. Some K2tog. Some yarn overs. And a bit of purling at the end.
There are 3 skeins of Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20 in my bedroom waiting to be made into balls.

I just returned from the store. Austin added mulch today and it is looking really good. The weather channel said that we were supposed to have rain today. Didn't happen. It says that we are supposed to have thunder storms tonight. I didn't want to take a chance on them being wrong so all plants were watered again today. Now I need them to start growing. And fast. I like results :)

No comments: