Friday, June 27, 2014

Very busy knitters

Cathy has started a new project. 4 balls of Bella Lino from Classic Elite in 4 different colours. And the pattern is free...
Something else for me to steal :)

Here are three more Auburn Waves to share with you. They all look awesome!!

From Susan
I finally finished...work tends to interrupt the flow of knitting.
This is made from stashed yarn purchased about 6 years ago: Lucy Neatby's Cat's Pajamas, 3 ply fingering. Shell pink is the colour (though why I would even have bought pink is beyond me. Maybe that's why it was still in the stash).  80% merino, 10% cashmere and 10% nylon.
I haven't blocked this, it is fresh off the needles.
Okay, on to your next KAL!  this was fun...even though I should be sorting and packing...


And Pat's shawl knit out of tosh merino light in spectrum. Spectrum is our best selling colour of tosh. It goes with everything.

From another Susan

Love it! Was knit for my Mom's birthday, but might just keep it. Done in Malabrigo Sock on 3.75mm needles.
Here is my next Auburn Wave so far

I'm very excited that so many of you took part in the KAL.  Thanks for participating and sharing your pictures. I can't wait to see the colour combinations that everyone comes up with for the next shawl.

After meeting the second set of 8 people on Big Brother last night I think I still want Donny to win. Don't you love the girl who thinks she's the best looking in the house?

No comments: