Sunday, June 01, 2014

Coral

Beth has been busy working on coral over the weekend.
I'm not sure how big the aquarium is going to be but it is important to have lots and lots of coral. And it has to be really bright.
I don't like to count rows as I'm knitting. It takes too long to put down my needles and mark a row. A little tip for Auburn Wave

-the ridge right above the eyelet is an eyelet ridge
-the ridge below the eyelet is a garter stitch ridge

IMPORTANT - is anyone really going to know if you did 20 or 19 or 21 garter ridges? No. Remember that knitting is supposed to be fun and relaxing. Don't get too stressed with the counting.
Margaret sent me a picture of her shawl so far. She is using Noro Silk Garden Lite.
Send me pictures of your Auburn Wave. I'd love to share them.

No comments: