Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Someone's been busy!!

This afternoon my phone started making noises. It was honking like an old car. Texts were coming in from Cathy. Many, many texts. I had a blog post almost done but that will be for tomorrow. There are many pretty pictures from Cathy to show.

Pattern: Stonecrop
Yarn: 2 skeins tosh merino light in celadon
Knit every row. Pattern is well written and easy to follow.


Pattern: Norby
Yarn: 1 skein of tosh merino light in wicked
Pattern: The Lonely Tree Shawl
Yarn: 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Haymarket
I didn't make it as big as the store sample as it is for my little 92 year old aunt.
Pattern: Autumn Leaves
Yarn: Knit in Berroco Blackstone Tweed

Pattern: from the latest Noro magazine
Yarn: 1 ball of Silk Garden Sock

Pattern: My sock pattern
Yarn: 2 balls of Regia
Have never used any other sock pattern because yours is the best and turns out every single time!
Pattern: Girasole
Yarn: Zara Plus from Filatura di Crosa
This is the third one that I have knit. This one is for Sarah and is the best yet because of using Zara Plus. Great stitch definition. Using colour 457, 24 balls probably.
Thanks Cathy. They look beautiful!! Now I feel like I need to get my needles moving. Cathy is getting a lot accomplished and I want to catch up.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

That Girasole is gorgeous. I really should make one for me. :)