Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone is having a great day with family and/or friends. Beth and I saved the Christmas gifts from Jane, Cathy and Kim until today to open. Beth was jumping up and down before church to open them but I made her wait until after. She's like a little kid.

Jane finished the Jubilee Throw.
It is amazing!!!
It is going to hang on the wall in our great room.





 Cathy made us an awesome quilt using Tula Pink fabric.
This is going to Myrtle Beach. The pillows in our sun room are made out of Tula Pink fabric. The quilt will be perfect for the room.


We're home from a great Christmas dinner at Aunt Rene's. We laughed so hard. Now it's a knitting and NCIS marathon. 

4 comments:

Dawn said...

The Jubilie throw is absolutely wonderful. Lucky you.

life ldc said...

Oh my goodness...what an amazing throw.....and the quilt....Merry Christmas!

Dayana Knits said...

How absolutely divine that Jubilee Throw is! Your Great Room will be unique in the universe. Enjoy!

Joanne said...

I was thinking that I had enough throws, blankets and afghans....until I saw your Jubilee Throw. Amazing work, and inspirational. Since Rowan is my FAVORITE yarn company, I think that I must make one now, too.