Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Sort of done

It was hard to knit during The Blacklist last night but I did it. Windward is done!
Almost done. I have to block it but that will be tomorrow evening.
Pattern: Windward by Heidi Kirrmaier - purchased on Ravelry
Yarn: 3 skeins of Lorna's Laces Sportmate in the colour Sparrow Lake
Needles: 4.5mm

I love the size of it and it will be longer after blocking.

Lorna's Laces is sending two colours of Sportmate next week

to go with the three colours that are already in stock. There will be more coming in the new year including brand new colours sometime in January.

Lovely in Kidsilk Amore is growing. I'm into the third ball. When I actually sit down and work on it I can get quite a few rows done.

If you aren't into infinity scarves I think you can eliminate joining the ends and leave it as a scarf. The yarn hangs great.

More boxes left madelinetosh today and are heading our way.

-merino dk
-merino light
-pashmina
-prairie
-dk
-lace
-vintage
-sock
-ASAP - just in time for that last Christmas present
-spectrum
-cathedral
-vishnu
-alizarin
-mala
-nassau blue
-flashdance

Big Break is on so I'm going to sign off and knit. :)

2 comments:

Trina said...

Hi Julie,
Do you know if you'll be getting Spectrum in the merino light?
Thanks,
Trina

life ldc said...

I love the Sparrow Lake colour way - looks fabulous!