Monday, August 19, 2013

Chevrons

I was texting with Wannietta yesterday and asked her to send me some pictures of the Amalfi Poncho so far.

She said that the pattern is very easy. It's garter stitch with increases and decreases to create the chevron pattern.


In case you missed my post last week, the pattern is from the Fall 2013 Knitscene magazine.

There are two sizes for the poncho. The smaller size takes 5 balls of each colour and the larger size takes 7 balls of each colour.

I hope she hurries because I can't wait to see it finished.

It's less than a month until the Knitters' Fair. My mind is working overtime on the booth. What to take?? How am I going to display it??

We unpack from the Knitters' Fair and start packing for Knitting Camp. There is a two day turnaround. It's going to be a bit crazy in the store for a few days. I worked a bit on the Camp fashion show today. We are up to 60 garments. Yikes. The largest fashion show we've had. I might need to take a few garments out.

Arizona Dream is growing. I'm at the halfway point. I needed to come up with a title for my post when it hit me that Wannietta and I are both knitting chevron patterns.
I spent some time in the storage locker today and brought more tosh to the store.



I'm going to be very busy tomorrow putting yarn away. Lots of merino light, dk and merino dk.

No comments: