Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Friday

What a beautiful day. Not too humid but nice and sunny. Can it stay like this until October?

Talmadge, knit in Captiva, is today's free pattern from Berroco.
A shimmering summer knit, this short sleeved pullover features elegant lace framed in beautiful ribbing and stockinette. 
Captiva gets a subtle dose of glitz with the introduction of a single sparkling filament 

Download the pattern...

Here are a few more colour suggestions from Churchmouse for the Color Play Mohair Scarf

This is Sea Shells
Terra Cotta

Berries

I put together my own colour combination that Lynda is knitting right now. I can't wait to see it because I have no clue what colours I sent to her. :)

I was ready to hit Publish and then decided to add a few more pictures from Rowan Magazine #54. These are from the Essentials section.
Essentials - A collection of the key shapes and textures on trend, designed into simple, easy to wear styles that compliment the season's essential looks

My Color Play Mohair Wrap is growing. I took this before heading to work this morning. There is an internal debate going on right now. Update the website or keep knitting. Fate might be on my side because the battery is almost dead on my laptop so while it is charging I can knit. :)

Please stop reading if you have Big Brother taped to watch sometime over the weekend.
Big Brother last night was awesome. Didn't see it coming. I love it when the people who think they are in control of the house get blindsided. This next week is going to be great. Helen as HOH. We should get another person out who thinks that they are running the game.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Your color play is beautiful! I really like the sweater in the picture right above it, too!