Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rowan at TNNA

We made it home safely. No problems on the drive home but I am tired.

On the way there we played the license plate game and got 30 states. On the way home we only got 27. I was tempted to drive through a few truck stops before the border to find more but we wanted to get home. We also played the alphabet game. You can tell that Beth and I did lots of car trips as kids and learned how to amuse ourselves. On the way there you had to name an animal or bird that started with each letter. On the way home it was famous people.

I still have lots of pictures from TNNA to share.

From Rowan


Kidsilk Amore Shimmer and Kidsilk Amore each have 4 colours. They knit to the same tension and are interchangeable. Great planning from Rowan because some people like yarn that sparkles and others don't.

We should have them in the store sometime in October.
Bulky, chainette yarn great for quick knitting holiday gifts. The colours are designed by Kaffe Fassett.

There will be a pattern magazine for the yarns.





Coming in September...
Fine Art has 6 new colours. Don't tell anyone but I have a skein of the new purple.

There is one more surprise but I don't think that I can talk about it yet.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

oooooh, yarn. :) I just rearranged mine on new shelving covering a wall of my craft room. I can just go in there and play with it now. ;)