Saturday, June 15, 2013

Heidi Kirrmaier

Windward is one of my favourite scarves. To knit and to wear. When I get my cardigan done I can finish off my second one. You know I really like it because it is very, very rare for me to knit the same pattern twice.

The designer is Heidi Kirrmaier and I saw this today in her Ravelry group. I'm not sure how long this will be on for so don't delay. :)
Starting June 1, 2013, if you purchase 4 or more of my patterns at the same time, you automatically receive a 20% discount!
No coupon required, but do make sure you buy them via a single transaction, otherwise it won’t know to apply the discount
You can see all of Heidi's patterns here... 

I don't think it will be hard to find four patterns to buy. I have Circumnavigate in my library. Peasy is knit up in the store. Saltwater look interesting.

The front is growing. I hope to get the pattern stitch done and onto the stocking stitch tonight. The neck shaping starts there. Shorter rows. Then the armhole and the rows really start to get shorter.

I have talked a lot about Arya. It is my new favourite knitting bag.
More bags have been ordered and Larisa is bringing them to the trade show next weekend for me. It saves shipping time from California. And I'm going to share a little secret with you. There will be four new fabrics for fall (I'm guessing September but hopefully sooner). I will post pictures next weekend. I'm very excited to see them because Larisa picks amazing fabrics and I need another bag. One of these isn't enough. :)

No comments: