Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Grape Gatsby

There is a new Soakbox coming at the end of June. Lorna's Laces did an amazing job on the colour! The socks are designed by Fiona Ellis.
These limited edition Soakboxes include Soak wash, Heel- foot cream for feet worthy of hand-knit socks, stylishly matched to premium nail polish and custom Lorna's Laces hand-dyed yarn.
Grape Gatsby should be in the store at the end of June. Reserve yours today to make sure that you get in on the first shipment.

I didn't get a lot of knitting done while we were away. There was too much shopping and eating at CPK. Here is the mohair wrap so far.
I have to put the wrap away now (I'm not happy about it) and get back to my Summerspun cardigan. Only 2.5 weeks until TNNA. The second front is cast on and it's sitting beside me waiting for me to get going.

Beth worked on a new cowl in the truck on the way to Michigan. Unfortunately we found a mistake it the chart after she finished about 12 rows of fair isle and had to rip it back to the beginning. There was a lot of moaning and complaining. It's working now and she has about 9 rows done. It was hard sitting in the drivers seat while she got to knit away but the other option was to let her drive and I don't like sitting in the passenger seat. And don't even think of me sitting in the back seat. I get a touch of motion sickness.

It's home time and getting back to cleaning out the garage. What will I find tonight?

No comments: