Monday, May 27, 2013

Do I or Don't I??

It's one of those days where I'm debating if I should write a blog post because there isn't much to say or show.

It has been a long day, very long day. I left the house at 9:30 and didn't get in until 8:30. Lots of errands during the day. It feels like I didn't do anything but I'm pretty tired now. There was a small bit of time for myself when I had a pedicure. My feet thanked me.
The pattern section is done on the first front of the Summerspun cardigan. This is very exciting because the neck shaping is starting. The rows are going to get shorter and in about 25 rows the armhole shaping starts. I'm starting to think that the cardigan will be done in time.

I ordered a few more yarn bowls on Friday. Mom and dad are going to be in Myrtle Beach for a week in June and will bring them home for me.

It's time to put my feet up. I think it will be the Color Play Mohair Wrap tonight. Keeping track of rows might be too much.

No comments: