Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Almost there

Kim and I were busy today. The rearranging is almost done. It ended up being a much bigger job than I originally anticipated but I'm happy with how it is looking. Except for the many baskets and bags of yarn cluttering the floor right now. But those will be gone soon. The storage locker is filling up with odd balls and discontinued yarns.
The front room-Noro and Debbie Bliss Chunky above. Noro and Rowan Colourscapes Chunky below.
In the worsted/aran weight room. Rowan Lima and Kid Classic.
Rowan Kidsilk Haze-solid and stripes. It's technically a lace weight but we have it in the fingering room. In my mind it can pass for a fingering weight yarn. :)
Madelinetosh merino light lived in the front room but now it is in the fingering weight room with tosh sock and the other sock yarns. No more running from end to end of the store to compare yarns and colours.
Tomorrow I should have pictures of a new bag called Arya that Offhand Designs is bringing out. I saw the prototype in January and liked it. Larisa just sent me a sneak peek of the finished bag. Picking a colour is going to be hard. There are quite a few fabrics (five or six) interesting me.

Here is a bit about the bag
  • Comfortable handles for hand, shoulder or adjust shoulder strap to wear cross body like a messenger bag
  • Easily carries I-pad, standard laptop and any of our fine clutches, including the Nina clutch
  • Central compartment stands wide open on its own so you can see everything inside easily
  • Sleek, secure closure - nothing falls out
  • Available in many plush, beautiful, limited edition textiles
  • Handmade in the San Francisco Bay Area
Sounds like a great bag for traveling.

Master Chef starts tonight and then a 2 hour Criminal Minds. I should be sitting in front of the computer updating the website but I can do that tomorrow. It's knitting time!!

No comments: