Sunday, April 21, 2013

Kind of finished

Okay, just the knitting but I'm very happy to be that far. Still ahead of schedule.
One shoulder seam is sewn and I'm ready to pick up for the neck. I could do it tonight but have decided to work on Windward and sit down to finish Eos tomorrow evening. 

Speaking of Windward. I am just finishing the first ball. 202 rows are done and there are 390 rows in the scarf. Thankfully the number of stitches per row will start decreasing as the scarf tapers down to a point.

This picture is very true to the colour of the yarn.
The colour is so far off in this picture that it looks like a different project but I added it so you could see how the scarf is shaping up.
Someone conveniently went for a nap close to dinner time so it looks like it's up to me to make food or we won't be eating tonight.

Then The Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice. More knitting time. Will Windward be done for Saturday as well???

Tomorrow morning I'm heading to Toronto to visit some of my suppliers. They are holding Open Houses to see the new yarns for fall. I will post pictures tomorrow evening for you. Can't wait to see what is new! Debbie Bliss, Noro, Sirdar......

No comments: