Monday, April 22, 2013

Coming for Fall

This morning I set out for Toronto to buy shopping bags for the store and to visit my suppliers for to see what is coming for fall. What a beautiful day for a drive!

We are going to see a lot of bright colours this fall.
Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino and Cashmerino Aran
There will be another Debbie Bliss magazine coming out in August featuring all her yarns as well as 5 or 6 pattern books.

 Eight new colours of Silk Garden (above) and Kureyon (below)
There will be another Noro magazine this fall. Soho Publishing (the publishers of Vogue Knitting) will be bringing out a hardcover book with smaller projects that use 1-3 balls of Noro. A pattern book will be coming from a new designer that I haven't heard of but they look interesting.

Sirdar has new colours in
Normally I take 5-6 pictures of any one thing to make sure that I get a good one. Sorry. Not today.
Baby Crofter and Crofter. For some reason the supplier had them in plastic bags but I didn't think it was my place to remove them. It would have made for a better picture. Sorry.
Sirdar will have lots and lots of patterns as well.

I wasn't feeling great and knew that I had to drive an hour to get home. I should have taken better notes and definitely taken more pictures but I had to get out the door. When I got here I slept for two hours. I'm feeling better so it's time to work on Eos.

Before I go
A few better pictures of Windward.

The label from Windward's yarn. There will be more colours coming from Zen Yarn Garden - maybe tomorrow.
A pattern I purchased on Ravelry yesterday afternoon.
Window to my soul by Joji Locatelli

Knit in tosh merino light.
This little cardigan is worked seamlessly from the top down, with raglan sleeves. The neckline is shaped with short rows for a more comfortable fit. With its feminine features and interesting stitch pattern, this project will complement any transitional weather outfit.
Something I might be starting next week.

Now it's time to do a bit of paperwork and then finish Eos.

1 comment:

purplekatkin said...

You must be a fast knitter,cause you are always working on something new.I love your knits.