Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jiminy

I'm writing from my iPad while we are watching Hell's Kitchen. Not too sure how many more episodes we will watch but the first one is always good. Everyone is so confident that they are going to win. Some of the signature dishes look awful.

Then the finale of The Taste followed by an episode of Canada's Handyman Challenge.
Here is a free pattern from Rowan's website. Very cute. Rowan has many yarn options. Wool Cotton. Felted Tweed. Summerspun. Colourspun. Revive.

http://www.knitrowan.com/designs-and-patterns/patterns/jiminy

I can't highlight text and insert a link like on my computer. That is the only bad thing about this app.

A 3.5 hour nap on Sunday afternoon put a crimp in my plans to finish the back of Eos Sunday evening. There wasn't any knitting last night either. I was out making a purchase. The lease on my Edge is almost done so I ordered a new one last night. Now I have to wait until the middle of May.

Tonight I'm back to the Linen Stitch Scarf. I don't need to pay as much attention to the scarf as the sweater. I also have Mr. Roko lying on me so knitting isn't easy right now.
I don't have any new knitting to show but Beth does. Here is her second Inspira Cowl.


She is already talking about her next Linen Stitch Scarf. Her comment "it's time for me to start thinking about building up a a stash!"

Her knitting is going to get expensive for me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great your sister is finally coming on board!

Lois Evensen said...

The sweater is darling and I love that linen stitch. I think I'm going to have to make something with it.... *ideas forming* ;)