Sunday, March 10, 2013

Growing

I'm on a mission! Last night I got 12 rows knit on Eos and so far today I have 24 rows done. The back measures just over 18". The pattern asks for the sweater to measure 24" but that is a bit short for me so mine will be closer to 27" in length.
How come I only got 12 rows done last night? I helped rip out someone's Linen Stitch Scarf and then recast on with a different colour. I'm getting really good at casting on. :) Someone is much happier how the colours are coming out now.

It's time to get back to my sweater. Golf and Nascar are on right now and tonight we have The Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice. Can I finish the back tonight??

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

How pretty! Love the design. And, it's so sweet of you to cast on for "someone." ;)