Wednesday, February 13, 2013

West Garden

Mr. Canpar brought in some new pattern books from Classic Elite. Here are some of the designs from 9220 West Garden which are all knit in Sanibel.

Sanibel is Classic Elite's fashion yarn: understated, feminine and chic, with a touch of glitz that makes a statement for both daytime and evening wear . The drape is alluring, the hand soft, and the palette sophisticated. Sanibel is perfect for anyone who wants a little excitement in their stash.
There are actually three different yarns that make up Sanibel. Two have matte finishes and one is shiny. All three yarns are flat-they almost look like they were knit a machine or woven.

When knit there is a beautiful drape to the fabric.
42% Cotton
58% Viscose

20 stitches = 4" on 4.5mm needles
Survivor starts tonight. There are some happy people in my house. I'm not sure who picked the favourites. I like that Malcolm is coming back but do we really need Phillip and Brandon? I think that we've had enough of the Hantz family. Just my opinion. :) Maybe I will change my mind later on this evening.

Then Sunday night The Amazing Race starts. Have you seen the commercials? I'm not going to say anything in case you haven't but it looks like an interesting season premier.

Beth is standing beside me asking telling me to hurry so that I can get the stitches for her Inspira Cowl cast on. She took a beginner knitting class many, many years ago so she knows how to do it but I'm much faster so it's easier to whine a bit and have someone else do it for you. She did cook me dinner so I guess I owe her :)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

No we don't need Phillip and Brandon. Yuck! Owen is so excited Malcolm is back. I like Cochran. I feel bad for his sunburn though!! OUCH.