Thursday, February 21, 2013

Linen Stitch

I picked up my Linen Stitch Scarf last night. People were in yesterday buying yarn for the scarf and it made me want to work on mine.
 I'm totally addicted to this stitch. I can't get enough of it.
We received bad tosh news today. Canada Customs is holding my boxes (it's a really long story) so I need to get my broker involved. Maybe next week the yarn will be here.

Mr. Canpar just delivered a box with some Malabrigo sock and Knitter's Pride knitting needles.

 Piedras
Playa

100 grams per skein, 440 yards per skein100 % superwash merino wool.  Needles US 1 - 3 or 2.25mm - 3.25mm Gauge 32.0 sts = 4 inches Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, dry flat

On Monday afternoon I put the TV on after our road trip. It was time for General Hospital. I haven't watched in a really long time. Many of the old favourites were back. I had to watch all week to see everyone. It's like old home week.
-Anna
-Luke
-Laura
-Scottie
-Frisco
-Felicia (not a favourite of mine but she's back-Frisco could do so much better)
-Duke
-Lucy
-Heather

I came to work today with a suitcase full of my clothes for tonight. Dinner is at 6pm and I won't have time to get home and change. Don't people have to work? It just hit me that the suitcase was in the car. I better bring it in to warm the clothes up.

Grey's Anatomy tonight. Is the sale going to go through?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The colours in your scarf are very pretty!

Unknown said...

Great scarf !