Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Trial

This is a quick post to try something out. Beth and I just got back from Best Buy. I had a gift certificate and rewards zone coupon burning a hole in my pocket. I came home with a keyboard that will work with my iPad Mini. At least that is what they told me in the store so I'm trying it out. It works. This means that my mini can come with me when I travel. The keyboard isn't big and heavy yet not too small that it is impossible to type on. Yes, I can type on the actual mini but writing long emails or blog posts are much easier with a keyboard.

The other purchase was headphones. I like to watch TV shows while flying but don't like using ear buds. I find they really hurt. Thank goodness I took the voice of reason (Beth) with me. On my own I might have bought the really good Bose, noise canceling headphones. She suggested that I buy less expensive (less than half price) headphones to see if I like them and to see if the noise canceling is really important.

I'm watching The Mentalist on my MacBook with the headphones on while typing. A good shopping trip. Now it's time to knit.

No comments: