Thursday, December 27, 2012

Lots of Snow

Done. Ends sewn in. The pattern was originally made for someone making scarves for the men in her life but I would/will definitely wear this.

Yarn: 4 balls of Rowan Alpaca Chunky
Needles: 10mm

I was up early to start cleaning off the cars. When I got outside they were shovelling our driveway. I didn't get a picture before I started with the brush. You can see how much snow is still on the roof. I'm a bit too short to reach all the way.

Beth's truck-I cleaned it for her because if I'm too short she is really too short to get the roof.
This is our front yard after they shovelled. The pile is at least 3 feet tall.

We're almost through the first season of The Mentalist. I really like that show. Beth isn't into CSI or Criminal Minds but she is watching this with me. They don't show much of the crime. It's more about solving the case. And the crimes aren't nearly as disturbing as Criminal Minds. It was supposed to be for plane watching at the end of January-I will be into the second, if not third season by then.

Beth asked me to download another show last night-Homeland. She has heard many good things about it. I'm sure we will start watching tonight.

1 comment:

Geri said...

Homeland is excellent! Season 2 just finished so all of Seasons 1 and 2 can be downloaded. Enjoy!