Monday, December 31, 2012

Fifty One Shades of Truth

Here it is. The project that I am going to have done before I leave for TNNA.
All the Shades of the Truth. I'm using the Fifty Shades of Grey colours of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock. There are five skeins and each skein has ten shades of grey. The last shade is the solid grey for the borders. I'm calling it Fifty One Shades of Truth.
Laura Aylor is the designer. This is
her All the Shades of Truth. You can
purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
The pattern calls for five colours and I have six so I decided that I am going to use the colours in whatever order I want.

When I got home from work the dogs took me outside to play.
Mr. Melo has a new ball.
Mr. Roko lost his frisbee in a snow bank.
He was very happy when he found it.

I've been home for two hours and the knitting hasn't come out of the bag yet. That isn't going to cut it so I'm doing a short post and then get the needles out.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: