Sunday, September 02, 2012

Back to my knitting

I picked up the Catherine Cowl today (I need it done for the Knitters' Fair so I better get going).There is a lot of yarn in each ball. The first ball is finally done and I hope to get most of the second ball done tonight while watching Big Brother and the Nascar race.

I don't have much knitting to talk about tonight so here are some pictures of the dogs.

Beth was lying on the couch this afternoon reading. Roko decided that lying on top of her would be comfortable. Melo likes to lay on the floor.

Last night Beth went out so the dogs kept me company in bed. I got up to go to the washroom and this is what I came back to. They look very comfortable. :)

Tomorrow we are going golfing. I should be working on getting ready for the Knitters' Fair but it will probably be my last round of the year so I'm not going to miss it.

Have a great holiday Monday!!

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Just love pics of dogs. :) They are one of my favorite subjects and knitting is another. The basket pattern is one of my favorites for so many projects.

Hugs,
Lois

Linda in Waterloo said...

Those dogs are just too adorable!