Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Last Day

I really tried to do a blog post last night but just couldn't sit down and write. I am starting to feel a bit better-coughing less and my voice is starting to come back.

For some reason I was up very early this morning. CNN is on the TV and we are watching coverage of Hurricane Isaac. It looks pretty scary. I can tell you that there is no way I would be staying in my home.

I was on the Rowan website looking up something and found a new free pattern

Flame
Knit this womens lace wrap over cardigan the members exclusive free pattern for July. Designed by Lisa Richardson and using a mix of  the beautiful yarns Revive (cotton and silk), Fine Lace (baby suri alpaca and merino wool), Panama (linen and cotton) and Kidsilk Haze (kid mohair and silk). With square set in sleeves and a garter stitch belt, this knitting pattern is for the intermediate knitter.
Download the free pattern... 

Valour
Knit this unique, sleeveless cardigan with ribbed collar detail.  Designed by Sarah Hatton in Colourscape Chunky, this pattern was originally featured in The Colourscape Chunky Collection.
I have this vest and seeing the picture makes me think I want one in a different colour.

Download the pattern...

This afternoon we will be boxing up the remaining yarn and taking it back to storage.

Tomorrow I start packing for the Knitters' Fair.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Hi,

We were lucky to outrun Isaac and are finally home. :)

The sweaters are very pretty. It's a shame the pretty models look so sad. Bummer!

Hugs,
Lois