Saturday, August 11, 2012

One Sleeve In-One To Go

I accomplished a lot on my sweater in the store today. Sleeve #1 was sewn in on the first try (sometimes you need to sew it more than once to get it in properly with no pulling or puckering) Tonight I need to sew in one sleeve and then one side seam. Oh, yeah. Then all the ends. It's 4pm and I should be heading home but I have to stay a few minutes to watch the men's 4x100 relay. Bailey is on a mannequin to take a picture outside when I leave. Unfortunately it has started raining pouring again.

When I walked outside there was a two second window of no rain and I got this picture.
My sweater is going to be done tonight so I am taking Rockefeller home to get back at it. Here it is half way through the second clue.

Stephen West (westknits) is offering a special on Ravelry for his patterns. Here is a link to the discussion in his Ravelry group. The sale ends Monday so act fast.

This is my Earth and Sky Shawl knit in tosh merino light. Stephen's patterns are well written and easy to follow. I have knit three of his patterns and highly recommend looking at what is available.

See all his patterns. There are many to choose from.

I waited with my post to see if I could do it and I did. Bailey is done. There are a few ends to sew in and I'm too tired to do them tonight.
The colour is off but what can you expect when you take a picture outside at dusk?

2 comments:

Linda in Waterloo said...

Beautiful stuff here!!

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, that sweater is fabulous. Love the design and the color! Beautiful job!

Happy Sunday,
Lois