Sunday, August 05, 2012

Bailey

It was a late night watching movies and knitting. The first movie was Eight Men Out. It is hard to believe that I haven't watched it before since I am a big fan of baseball. The second was a movie Beth chose. I was a Male War Bride. The movie is from 1949 with Cary Grant and Ann Sheridan. You can't go wrong with a Cary Grant movie.
There are 4 rows to go until the neck shaping but I was way too tired to count. You shouldn't work on decreases and counting at 1 in the morning. Instead I cast on for the sleeves. One ribbing is done and the other is almost done.

Beth and I were heading out the door to get some dinner last night and Roko put on his sad face to try and get us to stay home.


We can always count on Sirdar for great baby/children's patterns. These just arrived in the store-in leaflets and all together in a pattern book. The patterns are for newborn to 7 year old.


Four great colours arrived as well.
Specially developed to be incredibly soft, gentle and smooth for Baby, this yarn is a new blend with natural bamboo and wool fibres. It will keep its quality through gentle machine washing.




I'm declaring today 'Knitting Day'. Olympics, Nascar and golf should keep me happy while the needles are clicking.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

What sweet baby sweaters! I know what you mean about not counting stitches and rows at night. :\

Love those sad eyes. I guess they didn't work, huh? ;)

Happy Sunday,
Lois