Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rowan Magazine #52 Cover

Last night Beth and I went flower shopping at Terra in Waterdown. I love going to Terra-their flowers are so beautiful. I wish I had time and was better at looking after plants. The front step was looking very empty and all our neighbours have great looking flowers.
We are on the left and picked pink to match our neighbours.
I won the argument and got one that sits on the corner of the driveway.

I took this picture from Rowan's Facebook page.
The cover of Rowan Magazine #52. It should be shipped to us sometime the week of July 15 and I will show more pictures as they become available. I can't tell you too much about the magazine but I will say that you are going to want it!!

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Lovely flowers. I didn't buy annual flowers for outside this year because I'll be leaving very soon. Since I'm the only one at home who waters, the flowers would be dead from the dry weeks before we get home in late August. I will enjoy seeing this summer's annuals on your and other blogs. :)

Anonymous said...

lovely flowers indeed !

"Rowan Classic Heartland" has arrived. thank you!
do you carry Rowan Silk Tweed ?
if not, what would be a good substitute?
i will be making "Gweneth".
love your blog,
helga