Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Packing

I'm in the middle of packing and cleaning the house. It is much easier staying in a hotel when you can just walk away and someone else comes in to clean. The sheets are in the dryer and then I should be done.

I have a bunch of stuff to move to mom and dad's house. Shopping I did that won't fit in my carry on bag. New golf shoes. Quilt fabric. Jane's Christmas present-I'm starting early this year. More quilt fabric.

New Footjoy golf shoes. I can wear them with brown or black pants. I considered leaving them here but there are already two pairs in the closet. Yes I have a golf shoe problem.


I love batik quilting fabric and there is something new to me called Bali Pops. Each package has 40 colours cut 2.5" wide by 44" long. I didn't buy them all-I showed some restraint. :)

The dryer is done so I had better get back to work. I land in Buffalo just after 6 tonight. I hope there isn't too much snow in the parking lot and I can get my car out easily.

No comments: