Friday, August 05, 2011

Lois is progressing

Surprise. I did get some knitting done last night. Lois is finally progressing. 14 more rows in pattern and then I divide my work into front and back.

Big Brother was great. Rachel's face contorts in the weirdest ways when she is upset.

Tomorrow afternoon/evening Beth and I are kid sitting. Friends are going to a wedding so we will have two thirteen year olds. What to do? We are going to take them to Festival of Friends. It is moving from downtown Hamilton to the Ancaster Fairgrounds. I haven't been for years so it will be interesting to see what's up this year.

In the shipment of Prism that came in this week there was 10 colours of Prism Lace.



Prism Lace is 100% merino wool. There is 1335m (1460 yards) on a skein. More than enough to make a shawl. I love the colour combinations that Laura puts together. Now I need someone to knit me a shawl!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Okay, dibs on the purple, blue combination in picture 2 of Prism yarn.