Monday, August 29, 2011

City Girl-Coming Soon

Yesterday was all about resting. I watched TV and knit. There are seven rows to go on the mystery shawl. Maybe tonight??

I can't believe that Porsche opened Pandora's Box on Big Brother. Nothing good ever comes of it. I love the twist. There is a chance for Jordan and Rachel to stay.

This morning I had a 9:15 hair appointment. There is nothing better than going to the salon. No more grey and my bangs are manageable again. This afternoon was a game of golf. I didn't play my best but I did win $2. The day couldn't get much better. The bad part is that I don't have much to write about in my blog post. To make up for that I am going to show pictures from a book that we should be receiving soon.

I can't wait to see City Girl. Great designs in Noro yarns by Jenny Watson.

Kureyon
Silk Garden Lite
Kochoran
Silk Garden 
Kogarashi
Silk Garden
Silk Garden Lite
This collection of 12 twelve designs has been created and photographed in a life style manner with high fashion garments to trendy wraps and scarves. Photographed in the beautiful spa town of Harrogate in the North of England. The collection sits well within a fashion conscious lifestyle. Truly created for the City Girl...
The designs are beautiful!!

No comments: