Friday, July 29, 2011

Rearranging again

Yesterday afternoon Mr. Canada Post arrived with 5 huge boxes from madelinetosh.


Included are
-tosh sock
-tosh dk
-tosh vintage
-tosh pashmina
-tosh merino light
-tosh merino dk
-tosh merino

My job today is finding somewhere to put it all! I am rearranging which means the store is in a mess. Hopefully I will have things moved around before I go home tonight.

I have been racing around the store to get the mess cleaned. Since I started the post the tosh merino has a new home. Before the yarn was a split family-it lived it two different spots in the store. Now it is all together again.

Big Brother last night was great. The house meeting was very heated. I love confrontation as long as I'm not part of it. :) If people were talking at/to me like that I would be in tears.

It is many hours later and tosh dk is no longer a split family. The yarn is all together and I hung Every Last Yard with the yarn and put the patterns there too. Some days I scare myself. :)
It is a good thing I'm not seeing my chiropractor tonight. She would scold me for carrying too many boxes today.

I'm hoping that Cathy doesn't read today's blog post. I like it when she comes and straightens the store. I don't want her to know that I can do it if I have to.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Yarn heaven!