Sunday, May 08, 2011

Taking a break

I'm sitting on the couch for a much needed break. This is what I am looking at.


We bought the TV after breakfast yesterday morning but didn't want to hang it until the cable company comes. Unfortunately I couldn't get an appointment during this trip.

It is hot today. 84. I forgot what that feels like. I slept at mom and dad's last because they were leaving at 4 this morning to head home. I went back to sleep for a bit and then headed out again.

I think I have bought just about everything. Beth and I are planning a trip back for a weekend in June and we can finish then.

It is now 8pm and I am watching the finale of The Amazing Race. The knitting needles are coming out for the first time this trip.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Irene said...

Sounds good.