Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hallett's Ledge

I missed Myrtle Beach today but it was good to be back at work.

Rhonda came in this afternoon with a project she has been working on.

Pattern: Hallett's Ledge from Fall 2010 Twist Collective
(The pattern can only be purchased on the Twist Collective website.)

Yarn: Rowan Felted Tweed Aran

The pattern called for 10 balls and Rhonda needed to start the 11th ball to finish the front band.

Absolutely beautiful!!

This yarn was meant for cables.

Seven boxes are ready to go to the post office tomorrow morning including three for my knitters.  It is time to get serious about having garments made for Knitting Camp. Are you coming to Camp? Watch your inbox-a newsletter just went out. Still thinking about Camp?  Don't wait too long.  We have 33 signed up and classes are starting to fill up.

The baseball and hockey games are interesting so I'm moving to a more comfortable seat on the couch to watch.  I still have Celebrity Apprentice from Sunday night to get through as well.  I'm not sure that I can handle three hours of those people all at once.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I think you'll be pleased with Apprentice. The time flew by.