Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Salvador

Presents came from Ann today.  I was going to choose a different colour for the sample (otherwise everything in the store will be blue/purple/green) but this colour is so beautiful that I had to use it.

Pattern: Salvador (Berroco book #305)
A gorgeously unique dolman sleeve cardigan, Salvador cinches closed with a simple twisted tie.
Yarn: Origami
Colour: 4370 Bay of Biscay

Origami™ is an exciting yarn for warm weather months. Many multicolored strands run parallel to each other, wrapped by a black binder and it knits into a remarkably light and crisp finished fabric.

A box of shawl pins arrived from JUL as well.
I have this shawl pin in my collection and it is one of my favourites.

Tomorrow night I am speaking at the DKC (Downtown Knit Collective) meeting in Toronto.  This will be my first power point presentation so I hope all goes well.  I am fretting over my font.  Is it big enough?  Will everyone be able to read it? Then I need to make sure that I speak slow enough.  Oh yeah, I need to get my fair isle hat done for the meeting and I haven't knit a stitch today. Gotta run!!

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Very nice. I like the blue, too. In fact, I am pretty hooked on blue.