Friday, February 18, 2011

Rainbow Trout

It has been a long day and I can't come up with a good topic for my blog post.  I was up at 6:30 to make a quick trip to Toronto (we were out of clear plastic shopping bags) before opening the store. It was 7:30 when I pulled out of my driveway and 10:30 when I pulled back in.  My destination was Dufferin and Shepherd.  Yes, I did exceed the speed limit by a bit.  :)

Ms. Canada Post came with a big box of Mini Mochi from Crystal Palace.  There are three new colours.

This meant that I had to spend some time on Ravelry this afternoon.  I really need to knit with Rainbow Trout.  What should I make?? I am taking One Skein Wonders-Sock Yarn home with me tonight.  As you know I really don't need to start another project but the colour is calling to me!!

I am home now and going to watch Criminal Minds and knit.  Not with new yarn-I'm finishing up Hitchhiker!!

No comments: