Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Lots of Snow!!

It has been a snow day for me and I am taking advantage of it.  This means I haven't accomplished anything yet today except for a nap.

For the next hour I am working and then my knitting will come out.  A newsletter just went out.  A cheque has been written for my booth at The Knitter's Frolic (April 30, 2011 9am-4:30pm).  A few orders have been placed.  It really is time to knit!!

I was up at 5 this morning (I think I wanted to see if it really was snowing) and then again at 8.  When you look in our back yard it looks like we received absolutely no snow.  And then we you look in our driveway there is a lot of snow.


This is before we went out and cleaned off the cars.  The snow cleaning crew is in our complex.  We have them clean out the front of the driveway and the we move our cars to visitor parking so they can get our driveway really clean.  There are currently two problems
-Their snowblowers have died
-It is snowing again.  Huge flakes.  Our cars are covered again.

Beth decided to make us brownies.  She has a Perfect Brownie Pan and it does make great brownies.  Small problem.  We didn't have any eggs.  Beth had to go knock on the neighbours door and beg.

I am taking my brownies and going to sit on the couch.

For those who are out and about today have a safe drive.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Isn't that funny, I had a baking day too, and no eggs. It is time to go knit.