Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Wednesday in Vegas

I had a bit of a late start this morning. I napped while Beth went downstairs to play for a bit. When I finally got my act together we went across the road to the Venetian.

It is bright and sunny today. When we were in the sun it was nice and warm but when you hit a shady spot it was very chilly.

I decided the route for our walk and it took us out front of the hotel.





We are back in our room briefly before heading to Aria. We have tickets for Viva Elvis. This is the Cirque du Soleil show set to Elvis' music. Can't wait!!

After the show we are having dinner at Todd English's pub. Looking forward to Chicken Pot Pie.

Tomorrow will be busy. We have lots to fit in (lunch at The Cheesecake Factory for one) before our flight to Long Beach. There probably won't be a post but I will write again on Friday.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: