Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Where are you?

Where are the ruffles yarns? I really want to know but I can't get an answer from anyone. The yarn that was shipped from Trendsetter last Friday has gone missing so more has been ordered. Hopefully we will have those on Friday. The Ondas and Triana-fingers crossed Friday as well. 

Frill Seeker from Estelle-three colours arrived today.  These are new colours that have just been added to the line.

Here they are knit up.






There are more colours on order and I hope they will be here soon.

Aldred take two. The border is done and I have started picking up the centre stitches.

The pattern is being modified just a bit this time.  I like a long scarf so I am starting with more border stitches than the pattern calls for. When working the short rows you continue working 3 stitches more than the row before but I am going to knit 4 more. If I don't do this then my centre will sit very high on my neck.

Merry Christmas to me? Larissa from Offhand Designs just emailed me that she has an order ready to ship and would I like to try her new Claudel bag?  This is a hand made leather bag. Are you kidding me? Of course I want one.  Pecan is coming.  I am willing to wait for another bag if you really need this one now.  :)

The bags can be special ordered and take 8-10 weeks.  Available colours are
Pecan
Cherry
Avocodo
Mango
Ocean


Claudel Features
  • Sleek, secure closure - nothing can fall out
  • Available in many soft, lusicous, leathers
  • Has a wide opening, so you can see everything inside easily
  • Comfortable handles stay on your shoulder
  • Enough pockets to keep track of all your essentials and extras
Claudel Details

  • 16" spring-frame closure with magnetic snap
  • 12"H x 16.5"W x 5.5D
  • 6 inside pockets, zippered pocket, 1 outer pocket with magnectic snap closure
  • 4 protective brass feet
  • Faille lining
  • Handmade in the San Francisco Bay Area


Survivor tonight. Are you ready??  Can you believe that Dan is still in the game? If people aren't careful he is going to make it to the final 3.  They keep voting out those who they think are a threat and he keeps sliding through.

No comments: