Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What do you think?

Last night I was busy writing emails and working on my Camp brochure when I decided that I wanted to change my blog.  This was the first layout I tried and after trying others I came back to it.  Definitely bright and cheery for dreary winter days.

Did anyone stay up last night?  I was having a hard time sleeping so I hauled my butt out of bed at 2:45.  The sky was very clear and I watched the moon until about 3:20.  Very cool!!

Last week I showed some new patterns coming from Spud & Chloe including the Valentine Cardigan designed by Laura Chau (cosmicpluto).  I really like the looks of this cardigan and will definitely be making it for myself.

Why I am showing you this again?

-Now I have pictures of the new colours that will be arriving very soon in the store-maybe next week?
-I didn't have any pictures for todays post and this is definitely something nice to look at

The cardigan is knit in Fine (sock weight) which is a blend of 80% wool and 20% silk.  There are five new colours coming.

7820 Wildberries

7819 Orangutan

7818 Greenbean

7817 Goldfish

7816 Dragonfly

I can't wait to see these in real life.  Picking a colour is going to be tough!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I like the new look. It's more artsy and variegated.