Friday, December 03, 2010

Knitting up a storm

I am on a mission with Aldred. The edging is finished and I have picked up for the centre of the shawl. This is done with short rows so I can't lay the scarf out for a picture. Tomorrow I should be able to.




The patterns will be here tomorrow afternoon so that you can start on one for yourself.

I love working with the Liberty from Classic Elite. There are four more colours in the store and I might need to pick another to work with. I really, really need to have many more hours in my day to knit.

This morning was spent at the License Bureau (or whatever it is called now) to get my driver's license, health card and the sticker for my car. There were 17 people in the line before me including a lady with a child screaming so badly that everyone let her go to the front of the line. Thankfully that chore is down now for a few more years.

The post is going to be short so that I can get back to my knitting. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Wilson St E,Hamilton,Canada

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks awesome Julie!!!