Friday, November 05, 2010

One more sleep

Where has my day gone?  The store was crazy today.  One of our busiest days ever!  Thanks to all who visited.  After work Beth and I took our parents out to dinner.  Beth saw mom earlier today but I haven't seen her in a month. Then there was laundry, packing, mail orders, a newsletter for Beth and last minute orders to be done.

My bed is calling but I knew that there needed to be a post.  I might not get one done tomorrow-we are heading out right after work.  Our hotel is supposed to have WiFi so I should be able to post on Sunday but I won't know for sure until we get there.

I have no knitting pictures but I will show you what I bought this week and Beth picked up before dinner. Two chairs for our dining room. Right now we have eight chairs but the table is large enough for more.  I saw these at Pier 1 a few months ago. Luckily I waited because they are now on sale.

There isn't time to write more if I am going to make this Friday's post.  Off to bed and dreaming about California Pizza Kitchen and Fuddruckers.  Two restaurants that I love-both are at Foxwoods.  Lunch and dinner on Sunday are already decided!!

All of a sudden I remembered that I don't have any knitting packed.  HELP!! What am I going to take???

1 comment:

Irene said...

Great chair, can't wait to see what you knit enroute.