Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ruffles times two

Jane and I both took yarn home last night to knit scarves.

I finished mine while watching the baseball game.  The scarf is very easy to knit.  The first few rows can be awkward because we aren't used to knitting this way but after that it is smooth sailing.

Jane just dropped by the store and she finished her scarf during the ball game as well.

I made some notes while knitting and have printed them to give out with the yarn.
I sewed all the ends in (there were 8 ends in total) and sewed the button on myself!!

Shrug Bug almost (Mom-I said almost) makes me want a little girl.  :)

Two projects done means that I get to cast on two more.  Now I have to decide what yarn I want/need to knit with.

3 comments:

Irene said...

I love the scarf.

Colleen said...

I love the scarf as well! What does the yarn retail for?

Julie said...

The yarn is $12.95 a ball and one ball will make a scarf.