Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm not knitting you socks

Beth wonders why I won't knit her socks. The dogs (especially Melo) love to carry around socks. Melo doesn't chew on them, just likes them in his mouth. Somehow they always end up outside in the yard. It used to bother me but they aren't my socks so now I just overlook them.

They were very happy with Beth because she bought them marrow bones at the grocery store.



While standing on the deck last night I was admiring the forest behind our house. The leaves changing colour are so beautiful.  I grabbed my phone and took some pictures.

My day today is watching football and knitting.  It is time to finish my scarf and get onto another project!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  I hope you are enjoying turkey with your family.

2 comments:

Irene said...

What a spectacular view. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I wouldn't knit her socks either.

Lois Evensen said...

I totally understand. We have two dogs, too. :)