Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lots to say

There has been a newsletter in my head for the past few days.  Last night I finally wrote it out and the newsletter went out this morning.  Have you read yours?  There will be a sock newsletter going out tomorrow and then another store newsletter will go out on Tuesday.  I have lots to say!!

Yesterday we received many boxes including the new patterns from Churchmouse Yarns.

Yarn is on the way to Lynda so that she can knit this very cute cardigan with ruffles.  She is going to use Tosh Merino Light in

Bloomsbury and

La Vie en Rose

I can't wait to see the colours together.

The next big event is the Woodstock Fleece Festival.  Since I didn't attend the show last year I have no clue what to expect.  The other problem is that I can't decide that I want yarns from hand dyers at the last minute so I have been on the phone and emailing suppliers today.

Tomorrow is a very big day.  Of course it has something to do with sports. The Ryder Cup starts.  I will be awake at 2:30am to watch.

I should be going to bed now but Beth bought season six of Grey's Anatomy last night.  We are off to watch the first few episodes.  I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of crying.


No comments: