Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Now to start planning for Knitting Camp 2011

I couldn't say too much about the generous prizes that were donated before Camp because it had to be a surprise.  Now that Camp is over I would like to say 'Thank you very much' to all my suppliers.

I would like to thank Classic Elite, Namaste and Old Mill Knitting for their donations to the goodie bags.

The following suppliers generously donated door prizes
  • Berroco
  • Classic Elite
  • Churchmouse Yarns and Teas
  • Della Q
  • Diamond Yarns
  • Gemini Fibres
  • Lantern Moon
  • Lorna's Laces
  • Namaste
  • Naturally NZ
  • Offhand Designs
  • Old Mill Knitting
  • Prism Yarns
  • Rowan
  • Soak Wash
  • Spud & Chloe
  • Tanis Fiber Arts
  • Twilleys
  • Vogue Knitting
  • Wendy/Peter Pan
I have been receiving pictures from Camp.  Here are a few.

Jared is concentrating.

Someone asked if we could take a group photo this year.  It wasn't something that I had thought about doing in the past.

I wasn't sure when this was taken but now I see that Pat has a glass of wine in her hand so I am going to say that this is Saturday night during Show and Tell.



No comments: