Monday, August 16, 2010

Pages

We can now add pages to the blog.  Just under 'A Really Good Yarn' you will see Home and then Tent Sale.  If I have something really important to talk about and don't want it to disappear into previous posts then I will make a page for it.  There will be a page coming for the Knitter's Fair and when I get my class schedule done it will be there as well.

Cathy and I met in the store this morning to get the last of the Tent Sale yarn together.  Cathy finished quickly and then moved onto straightening up the store.  No more bags of yarn on the floor in the Aran/Worsted weight room!  This left an empty basket so Cathy made a nice display.  She has fun playing with things like this.

We then set off to Beth's warehouse where the rest of the Tent Sale yarn is stored.  Of course I get the really high shelves.  We got down many garbage bags of yarn and there is some really good stuff.

My Malthese is progressing.  A few more days and the border will be done. Beth is making dinner so that I can get my mail orders done and then get some more knitting done.

Brendon winning HOH last night was great.  He thinks that he is in control but watch out for Matt's special POV.  It is going to be a good week.

No comments: